Monday 20 April 2009

News from the Front

Over the last couple of weeks new figures have been hitting our shops.
In February I reported that Italeri was going to make a new set of French Imperial Guard Artillery.
Well the set is out but it is the same set that Esci brought out years ago. This is a great shame as we do need a really good set of these.
Also WATERLOO 1815 (Set 028) have released their Napoleonic Mounted Line Officers set. This set was going to be all English officers mounted but it appears that there are also some French mixed in. This is not a bad thing and I am really thinking about adding this set to my shopping list.
It is now well into April and I am still waiting for the Pontoon set from HAT. The set was supposed to be in the shops at the start of the year.

On the painting of the Horse Grenadiers work has stopped on these as I have not been able to pick up my brush for a while now. This means that I am now well behind with my painting schedule for this year as now the warmer months are near and the garden now needs attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment