Friday 20 November 2009

Progress on Horse Grenadiers

Well I have at last taken up painting again after what seems a very long break.
I am not pleased with myself on the progress on these as they should have been finished ages ago, but I have been going bits and pieces over the last couple of months.

Back in February I started to paint this regiment which I was hoping to finish by Easter. Well by the end of March I had completed the first two batches of horses (16) but I was in a bit of a ponder about the troopers uniform. After quite some time I had made up my mind on how I was going to paint these fine cavalry regiment.

To date I have finished all of the 24 horses and near the end to the first batch of troopers while the second batch is now up and running. I hope now to get these done by Christmas or sooner.




No comments:

Post a Comment