Thursday 7 January 2010

What now for 2010

When you look at other war-gamer blogs, they always say what they have on their workbench for the coming month. Most have four or five projects going on all at once which, although this stops boredom, painting the same old colours each month, I could see this taking ages to complete if I was to do the same. The first thing that comes to mind is space to do these things.
Now 2009 was not a very good year for me in the painting game, although I did a lot better than the year before were I just painted one cavalry regiment of 17 troopers and horses.
Last year I painted a total of 45 figures which was the French Young Guard regiment.
The French Horse Grenadiers has had a painful and slow progress over the year.
To date I have done all of the 24 horses and nearly finished the first set of eight troopers with another eight close behind. The last eight have not been touched.
So for 2010 on my small workbench, I hope to get these done and a few more units as I am now well behind schedule. Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment