Monday 1 February 2010

Just over One Year Old

Well the first month of this year is already over and we have just passed the blogs first anniversary. I can not believe how quick time has gone by and how little I have had time to add things to this blog. But I am hoping to add more stuff here each month. But if you have managed to stumble onto this blog and have taken a look, then thanks for that, but keep looking.
With the first month over I have already started to spend money on my hobby, by getting a tin of enamel gold paint. The last tin had been with me for years but finally dried up on me.

Things to look forward to this year and once again I will be at both Salute on April 24th and SELWG in October both are held in and around the London area.
I hope that HAT will bring out the Brunswick Infantry and Cavalry sets plus the Prussian Hussars that are on their list plus any others that are not shown.
The French Pontoon set from Hat has nearly been out a year now and I have still not seen the set at shows or in model shops as to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment