Wednesday 6 April 2011

UPDATE

I thought that I would give you an update to what I have been doing. Well I have nearly finished painting the first batch of 12 Prussian Landwehr figures, but I have not touched them for two weeks now.

The reason for this is that Spring is here and the garden beckons me with some DIY at the weekends.
At the moment there are no new figures for me to buy as HAT have still not said when the Brunswick cavalry or the Prussian Hussars will be in production. I hope that these might be out by the end of this year.That helps me a bit being late on the painting front and making room for the new arrivals. But I hope to get them Prussians done very soon.

This month I will put another general on the Marshal and General page, with some much needed photos of my painted figures.I would like to thank all those who have taken time to look at this blog but stay with us as I hope that I can improve on what I have at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment