Thursday 5 January 2012

Lets get started


In a way I am thankful that last year is over as I did not even finish painting a box of figures, which over the last couple of years I have done just that. All I achieved was a grand total of 18 figures and they were for my Prussian Foot Artillery unit. I have nearly finished the last six and hope to do them this month. So I can now set my sights on the painting programme for this year. I still have a lot of DIY to do but I am going to give myself more time for my hobby this year.
So a new year has already started and unless new sets of Napoleonic figures come out this year, this could be a low spending year. Last year I spent a total of £54.07 pence on 18 items which again, most of that has gone on new paint tins.

  • 10 PAINT TINS £13.55
  • 1 PVA GLUE £1.00
  • 1 LAMINATING POUCHES £1.29
  • 1 SET OF (9 pairs) EARRINGS £6.50
  • 2 FIGURES (Boxes) £13.74
  • 1 SHOWS (Entry Fee) £6.00
  • 1 BOOKS/MAGAZINES £3.00
  • 1 DOORMATS £8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment