Wednesday 27 June 2012

Sorry Bank manager


Well it’s about time that I spent some money on my hobby. In the first three months not a penny was spent. But since April I have spent a total of £64.04 pence on 14 items, of which most of that has been spent on the new buildings from Hornby.
I have just one more building to get which is the derelict farm house. So this could be an expensive year for my hobby.  

HaT are too release the Brunswick Cavalry and the Prussian Hussars later this year with the Napoleonic Mounted Officers and the British Command sets. Both look very good and I hope that they will all be out well before Christmas, so it still gives me a little more time to reduce my boxes to paint pile. 

  • 6 PAINT TINS £8.94
  • 1 BOTTLE OF PAINT THINNER £1.95
  • 3 MODEL BUILDINGS £47.43
  • 1 BOOKS/MAGAZINES £4.25
  • 3 CONTAINERS £1.47


No comments:

Post a Comment