Friday 21 December 2012

Merry Christmas World


This year has been a much of a better year for me in that I have painted more figures this year than in the previous two years and spent loads of money on my hobby.
I have painted a total of 38 figures in 2012 which takes my grand total up to 437 over the past eight years. Now I know that is not a great total when I was hoping to paint about 100 a year, but as I have said before little by little my Waterloo armies for 1815 are growing, even though very slowly.
In all I have nearly painted a total of 1300 figures since I started painting back in the late 70’s but what for next year.

So what for 2013, well not really giving myself any major list to complete or targets, I just hope that I can up my painting game a bit more in 2013. I have to finish off my Prussian landwehr, which seems to be taking me ages to complete and I have started to paint my first batch of French Carabiniers 1st regiment. It looks like there will be a few more sets to collect next year at last as the HaT Prussian Hussars and Brunswick cavalry and the two Napoleonic command sets have still not made it to our shores yet. 

I hope that you have had a great year too and may I once again thank you for looking in from time to time and hope that you continue to do so in 2013.

So all that remains for me now is to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year where ever you are in the world.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment