Friday 12 April 2013

5000 Hits!


Today we celebrate the 5000th page view that this blog has now reached at last.It has taken a bit of time to get there but we are now there. I would like to thank you all for taking time to look at this blog which has been growing very slowly over the last five years. I hope that you have taken something away from this blog to help you in your hobby.
 
I still have plenty of things to do on this blog and once we get a bit of sunshine and time, I hope to but more pictures up of the figures that I have painted to date.
Progress has been very slow over the winter months and I have yet to pick up the paint brush and finish off the two units that I am painting up. But I have made the set of chance cards and doing more fine tuning of my house rules. So keep looking, more to come soon. Take care out there and thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment