Tuesday 17 December 2013

A Good Year for my Bank Manager

It did not take me very long to spend some money on my hobby this year. I have this year spent a total of £70.44 pence on 19 items which is not very much really. This was due to the new Napoleonic sets from HaT that came out earlier in the year and two war gaming magazines.
I am now collecting material for my terrain building so another door mat was brought to add to my collection I now have four of them all for different fields which I plan to make (some day) but I did not realise how much material I still need to buy such as the bases, paints, making the fences/walls etc. 

  • 4 PAINT TINS £5.96 
  • 8 FIGURES (Boxes) £43.28
  • 1 SHOW £6
  • 2 BOOKS/MAGAZINES £9.24  
  • 2 PKT OF 7 FLICKERING TEALIGHTS £1.99
  • 1 DOOR MAT £1.99
  • 1 PK MOSS BASKET LINERS 99p
  • 1 PK COCO LINERS 99p

No comments:

Post a Comment