Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Chrsitmas World


It has been a very bad year for my hobby as I have not completed one single figure for 2013. Although I have finished the 17 horses for the French Carabiniers and the troopers are 75% finished I have not felt the need to pick up the brush to finish them for a long time now.
Is it that life is getting in the way and a rest is needed, who knows? As you have seen that I have been collecting bits and bobs for the hobby over the year, which is another box full of stuff that might never get used. Even trying to keep this blog going is also taking its toll. Still maybe after Christmas and the New Year, things will look a bit better as winter will have really arrived  in the UK by then so one thing I will not be worrying about will be the garden. 

I would like to thank my seven followers on this blog and for all of you who take a peek now and then a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the General.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment