Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year and over 12, 000 Hits!

 
A Very Happy New Year to all who follow my blog.
 
I had one related wargaming item at Christmas to add to my book self and that was the “WATERLOO” by Bernard Cornwell. Now I have had no time to start reading this book but I have had a quick flick through to see what this fantastic book has to offer and it looks very good. Loads of pictures and maps to look at. I hope to start reading this book soon, so look out for the review.
 

 I have also seen that just before New Year that I have had a total of 12,118 hits. If you are just one of these who takes a look now and then, I would like to thank each and every one of you and hope that you will continue to look here. why not become a follower and receive any updates via e-mail before any one else.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Many thanks Phil. All the very best to you and your family.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello Ray, I seen that you have been very busy with your painting. Keep up the good work. All the best to you and your family.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Chasseur. A Very Happy New Year to you and your family and thanks for looking in on my blog.

      Delete