Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas From The General


Well it’s that time of year once again and another year that has seemed to fly by. I would like to thank my eight followers once again this year and maybe I’ll have some more next year? 
If you are one of the many people that have taken a look at my blog over the year then I wish you all the best for the coming year and hope that this blog has been some interest to you.
So if you are visiting friends or family over the Christmas period I hope that you will be treated to some lovely gifts this year. 
It has not been a great year for me once again as I have still not had the desire to start painting any of my figures that are nearly or half finished. But I hope that I can take up the rains and start once again to build up my painted armies. Although I have published more editorial on the blog this year, I hope to do even more for 2017.

A Very Merry Christmas to You and Your Family

No comments:

Post a Comment