Monday 30 January 2017

Thank You World On Another Year


Today I celebrate nine years of blogging and hasn’t time flown by. But although I have not done any painting for nearly two years now, this blog has turned out more as a history lesson than a war-gaming blog.  This is not what I wanted to do but a general progress on how my armies are being collected and painted for the Waterloo campaign.
Still I am grateful for my eight followers although I have lost one over the last year or so and I have now had over 10, 000 hits in the last year and 31,000 over the nine years.

Looking over my posts I have frighten myself in that over the last nine years I have only painted a total of 472 figures. I have yet to pick up the paint brush but I hope that I will do soon. I take my hat off to other war-gaming bloggers who seem to have endless time to paint, make terrain and war game and visit shows around the country how they do this I will never know. But as we say good-by to the first month of 2017, I hope that this year is going well for you all and let’s hope that I can turn the corner in this fantastic hobby and start to enjoy myself when I started painting my little men all those years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment